African Garden + winter

Will the Real Tiarella 'Iron Butterfly' Please Stand Up

Shady Gardener, at Does Everything Grow Better in My Neighbor's Yard?, recently posted photos of her Tiarellas here. One of them is a plant I also have, 'Iron Butterfly.'

I apologize for the quality of the next photo (from a year ago), but I wanted to show the plant as it appears in winter, and I can't go out and take a shot right now, as there are a couple of feet of snow on top of it.

As is obvious on comparison, her plant looks much different from mine. The leaves of hers are much narrower and have a more distinct marking at blooming time. So, who has the real deal? I am inclined to think that Shady does, as I have an uncanny knack for collecting mis-named plants, such as the Clematis 'Ramona,' which turned out to be Clematis 'Henryi,' Lobelia x gerardii 'Vedrariensis', which turned out to be Lobelia siphilitica, and my mystery Phlox maculata that was supposed to be 'Rosalinde.' What other misnamed plants are lurking in my garden, I wonder? (Is my Cornus kousa really 'Beni Fuji'?) How can I trust that what I think I'm planting is the real thing? What is a gardener to do?