African Garden + water

Three for Thursday*: from the IGC

Here are three fun things I found at the Independent Garden Center Show, held here in Chicago. If I were a kid, I'd love to have both of these sheep watering cans.
Recently, I advised someone to get a mason bee nest to keep the mason bees from digging holes in her siding.

Mason bee nests aren't as big as this display model, designed to capture the attention. I'd seen images of them in The Kinsman Company 's catalogue, but this was the first time I'd seen one in person.
And now, the piece de resistance:

I want these.
And just because I have trouble with rules, here's a bonus photo. This idea is absolutely brilliant, perfect for people with small gardens:

That's a rainbarrel. It's a bench for storing water, called a rainbench, from Saving Rain LLC. The bench, which is connected by a tube to the downspout and can be placed up to 70 feet away, stores 65 gallons, the same amount as my standard rainbarrel. A soaker hose hooks up to it. It's a DIY kit (lumber and cushion not included). Now people who complain about the look of rainbarrels have no excuse not to get one.
*Three for Thursday is the brainchild of Cindy at From My Corner of Katy. Next time, I'll be back in the garden.