African Garden + water

A Gardener's Wish List

Dear Santa* -I've been a very good gardener this year. I put down organic fertilizer for all the plants that needed it, and I mulched everything well. I sowed seeds pretty much on time (it's not my fault I was sent Nicotiana seeds in Zinnia packages). I tried to plant in groups of three, and I am expanding a couple of beds to make them more attractive. I put up hummingbird feeders and changed the syrup often, I shared plants with other gardeners, I sifted compost, and I pulled lots of weeds. Can you please bring me one or more of the following items, listed in no particular order:

  1. The book "The Garden Visitor's Companion" by Lisa Jones
  2. The book "Understanding Perennials" by William Cullina
  3. A long handled Cobrahead weeder
  4. A fold-down potting bench, but I can't remember where I saw it, so if that's too hard to find, a potting tidy from Gardener's Supply would be okay.
  5. A plasma cutter
  6. A MIG welder
  7. A welding helmet with self-darkening eye shield
  8. A pair of Ethel gardening gloves, preferably in Snakeskin or Port Royale (I've worn a hole in the free trial pair I received at Spring Fling)
  9. A pair of Rose gloves. Now that my Rose is growing I need to prune it, and, while I'm thinking about it
  10. A gift certificate for a David Austin Rose
  11. A Haws watering can (which can be seen being demonstrated by Carol here)
  12. A trowel (somebody got foam insulation all over it and never replaced it)
  13. Large Tub Trugs in green or blue
  14. A digital SLR camera, preferably a Canon
  15. Photoshop

Best wishes,
Mr. McGregor's Daughter
(*Hint, hint - for whoever pulls my name this year, you need look no further. I've posted this early to give you plenty of time to order online.)