African Garden + summer

Of Nanoprairies, Sculpture and Gnomes

Gentle readers - I've been lost in my new sculpture project, but managed to write a couple of posts. The first is a review on Carpe Geum of the book "How to Survive a Gnome Attack." The second is a post about the Nanoprairie of Squirrelhaven, on Beautiful Wildlife Garden. The image above is of an ex-aster in the Nanoprairie.

The sculpture project is more plasma cutting than welding at this point, but it's coming along well. I will posts photos of it when it is assembled. It's completely different from my first garden sculpture, and I'm getting pretty psyched about it.

In the garden, I've been getting the last of the plants purchased this summer into the ground and overseeding the lawn. The bulbs should be arriving soon.

Happy gardening,

Mr. McGregor's Daughter