African Garden + work

Horrors!

Gentle reader, if you are at all sensitive, prone to swoons or queasy of the stomach, please avert your eyes now! You undoubtedly will not want to see the Parade of Horrors found at Squirrelhaven.

First the handiwork of that Supervillan, Mr. Freeze.

Now that's just sad.

Driven by a ravening hunger, it came in the night and attacked without warning, eating the hips off my Rose! The Demon of the Night missed one, so I put the Rose in a cage to protect it.

Too bad the wire fencing is squashing the plants.

And finally, the most gruesome horror of them all:

That used to be part of a Jolly Roger before the Evil Bushy-tailed Monsters from Hell got at it. I failed to spray the jack o'lantern with critter repellent. I have since taken action.

It's okay now, you can uncover your eyes. I'm done having fun. I hope your garden doesn't fall victim to any terrors of the night or bushy-tailed fiends. Happy Halloween!