African Garden + tools

A Really Good Snow Shovel
Suncast shatter-resistant snow shovel

I got a new snow shovel a few weeks ago at Costco. One of their one-time trial memberships came in the mail, so I gave it a whirl. I wasn't shopping for a snow shovel, but this Suncast shovel beckoned me, with its pretty ruby glow and the nice cushioning on the handle. It's wonderfully lightweight, just like it says on the label I can't get off. I'll admit I was skeptical of the shatter-resistant claim, though. Then VIS ran over it with the van. (Don't ask.) I thought for sure it was ruined, but it emerged from under the wheels with only a few scratches. Take a closer look.

Too bad I can't go back to Costco for another one. This is no girly shovel.

This is a completely unsolicited review of a snow shovel. I paid for the shovel and received no compensation of any kind for this review.