African Garden + water

Shufflin' Off to Buffalo

I'll be in absentia for the next few days. I'm off to Buffalo for the fling, Buffa10. I'm too excited to able to just to relax, visit with other bloggers and enjoy myself. Oh, and see some great gardens too. I'm still debating whether to haul my heavy new SLR or bring my old point and shoot. I've become too used to the SLR; it's hard to go back to the old camera.
I've been a little thin on the virtual ground recently, what with family time over the holiday and getting ready for the trip. My brain is already in Buffalo, even though my body is still in Illinois. Between watering and deadheading, I've been admiring my one and only peony-flowered poppy (above). I just hope my new lily hurries up and blooms before I leave.

I'm really curious to see what it looks like when it opens.
Buffalo sounds so amazing, I wish everyone could be there.