African Garden + tools

A Riddle

For Christmas, I was given a gift card to that high-end, super-expensive garden store. I decided to use it during their after-Christmas clearance. As it is near the movie theater, I had my children with me to check out the offerings before we "went to the Show." It was difficult to decide what to get, as the things I was drawn to were way beyond the amount of the gift card. I decided on this.

As I headed to the checkout desk, my daughter asked, "What is it." "It's a Riddle," I said. She frowned. "But I can't guess! Just tell me what it is!" she demanded. "It's a Riddle," I laughed. "Its name is a Riddle. I mean it's called a Riddle." "Ooooh, I get it now," she said. (True story)

I have been wanting a riddle for a long time. I even thought about making one with screen door mesh. This one is galvanized steel, made in England. It appears to be very sturdy so that it will (hopefully) last a long time. It'll be a couple of months before I get to try it, after the compost pile thaws again.
Can anyone who has used a riddle tell me if it was worth buying? Or is this just an expensive wall ornament?