African Garden + time

The Wonderful World of Blotanical

For those of you just joining this program in progress, Blotanical is a new site that is more than just a listing of blogs or a gardening directory - it's a community. This became crystal clear to me when I found myself in need of advice on tropical plants. I went to the map on Blotanical, found out who is blogging from Florida, then visited their "Owner's Plot." From there, I was able to leave each my plea for help, to which they generously responded. A big thank you to Rusty in Miami at Dragonfly Garden, Wicked Gardener in Ocala, and Becca at Brighthaven Times. If you haven't yet checked out Blotanical, get on over there. There's a whole world waiting.

These beach photos are for Gintonio at Jardim com Gatos, who wanted to compare the seaside flowers of Florida with those of Portugal.