African Garden + wildflower

Beautiful Wildlife Gardens

If you like wildlife as much as I do, I've got an announcement for you. There's a new group blog started by Carole Brown (author of Ecosystem Gardening) and Helen Yoest based on a conversation they had after Carole was a guest on Helen's webradio show Gardening With Confidence. Wildlife Garden is dedicated to demonstrating that a garden that is hospitable to wildlife can be beautiful. I'm honored to be a contributor in the company of Carole and Helen, as well as Chris McLaughlin ( Kid Safe Landscape ), Kelly Senser (editor of National Wildlife magazine ), Kathy Green ( All Things Nature ), Ellen Sousa ( Turkey Hill Brook Farm ), Lisa Gustavson ( The Soil Sisters ), and Gail of Clay and Limestone (originator of the meme "Wildflower Wednesdays" ). Check it out, including my post of yesterday, Paved Paradise, an OOTS. Look for my posts on Tuesdays.
* * * I've recently gotten Photoshop Elements, and have been mired in trying to figure it out. I'm still slogging through it, but it's been consuming my time and brain energy. I hope to be back to blog visiting and regular posting soon.